Gravity Loss FPV (GRL) - Its an ultra durable FPV frames made from premium aviation carbon fiber from Germany. Frame parts such as arms are produced with a unique carbon molding technology that provides outstanding strength and vibration absorbtion. We are constantly testing and improving our frames in production, so in the basic design you have many different grooves and places for fastening electronic components, various motors, control systems and more.
- High strength
- High vibration resistance
- Certified aviation carbon and aluminum
- Suitable for 20x20 and 30x30 systems
- Suitable for motors 16 - 19 mm
- Ability to purchase mounting systems for popular control systems: Dji Air Unit, Caddx Vista, any Analog System
(or download a 3d model from our website and print on a 3D printer)
GRL FPV PRO2 Freestyle Frame pack includes:
- Set of carbon plates 5 pcs;
- Core Titanium plate 1 pcs;
- Set of molded arms 4 pcs;
- Set of standoffs 8 pcs;
- Set of screws;
- Front bumper;
- Cone washers 8 pcs;
- Battery pad;
- TBS Crossfire Immortal T antenna holder;
- Analog antenna holder;
- Set of stickers;
- Card with the link to CAD files catalogue of 3D Printed parts.
- Carbon - Aviation grade carbon fiber (Germany)
- Aluminum - Aviation grade aluminum alloy 7075
- Country of origin - Ukraine
- Lifetime warranty on GRL Molded Arms
- Weight 169 grams
- Diagonally (at the centers of the motors) - 235 mm
- In width (at the centers of the motors) - 185 mm
- In length (at the centers of the motors) - 145 mm
- GRL Molded Arm thickness - 6 mm
- The thickness of the plates - 2 mm
The GRL FPV Freestyle Frame Pro 2 is an ultra-strong frame for FPV fans who love to fly to their limits and don't want to be limited by the frame's capabilities.
Break the boundaries with GravityLoss FPV!